Ok~ Due to the fact that I have had a sick child a lot this school year, I now have the 5 things to look out for when my kids are REALLY, TRULY ill.
1. I hear the words PLEASE and THANK YOU on a regular basis.
2. 7-Up is requested for a drink.
3. Bedtime comes around 7:00 p.m.
4. An electric blanket is requested while laying on the couch.
5. Oh, and the request for the cool washcloth!
I honestly hope that we never have a never ending flu like season at our home again. From streph throat, influenza, ear infections, diarrhea and vomitting. This Mom is tired of the runny noses and all that accompanies this season! Who would have thought- My boys are 13 3/4 and 18 years old! I feel sorry for Moms that have little kids........................After all, it's all in a Mom's day, right?