- I remember the day we purchased a toy vacuum in KMart - Grandma was with- I was at the checkout and he threw himself down into one his tantrums (banging head on floor)- Grandma literally opened the toy vacuum, and he pushed the toy out of the store.
- I remember the day we were thrown out of Sears- I've blogged about that as well- The vacuum lady saleswoman did not like us!
- I recall how he would stand on a table in a restaurant and point at the ceiling fan.
- Vacuums and ceiling fans consumed a lot of his earlier years!
- I can recall how he went out to the barn- no lights- and it was dark outside. He was petting all the cats at the cat food bowl-NOT he was petting an opossum..
- I remember the day he got behind the wheel of a car- scares me to this day!
- I know that cell phone jingle ANYWHERE!!!
- High School Graduation Day~ A proud moment!
These 19 years have went by VERY fast! Here's to hoping you have a great birthday and enjoy everything that life has to offer you. The world is BIG- take it all in! After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?