- He doesn't chase the mail lady anymore (just not as often), the treats she tosses him must not be to his satisfaction.
- He keeps my legs warm while he lays on them.
- He actually comes, well most of the time, when he is called.
- Blaine took him for a car ride for a walk in the park. When they left the yard Skipper was hopping all over the car. He made me smile (I like that).
- It has been more than three days since we have had a carcass hauled up by the doors to the house. Thank God~ no deer head this year!
I really wondered about him a few months ago. But you know, Skipper~ I really do like you and hope we have you around for many more years to come! After All, It's All In A Mom's Day, Right?