OK~ A great way to end the month of March and fly into April. Thanks to my good friends over at the CSN Stores , one of you will win this Rachael-Ray Hard-Anodized 10" Skillet in Orange. This hard anodized skillet is resistant to scratches and scrapes, therefore; you can use your favorite metal cooking utensils! The grippy silicone handles make the pan easy to hold on to and oven safe to 400 degrees. As most of you know, I struggle in the kitchen. A skillet like this would be my dream, cooking machine! And lucky you~ someone is gonna win this! Rachael always makes cooking look so easy and fun~ with a skillet like this~you will have a fun time cooking up a storm in your kitchen.
- Professional hard-anodized material provides even heating throughout the pan
- Exceptional strength and durable construction
- Comfortable contemporary silicone handle
- Durable nonstick interior releases food effortlessly and is easy to clean
- Elegant flared rims provide easy, dripless pouring
Contest Starts today and runs through April 7, 2010
Pretty simple~ Mandatory entry: What would you love to cook in this fun, user friendly, orange skillet?
Extra Entries: Leave me a comment stating that you did each of these.
- Follow @saramomof2 on twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (can be done once a day)
- Comment on any of my other blog posts
- Follow @CSN stores on twitter
Oh, and make sure I have an e-mail address or twitter id- that's the only way I can find you (the winner)! Good Luck everyone!
I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway, but one of my lucky blog readers will win one of these skillets.
Thank YOU to EVERYONE that entered this contest~ Congrats to thaeter7~ you won!
Contest is closed: Winner is:
My husband would cook our bacon on Sunday mornings in this.He loves new skillets!