OK~Now that I am another year older I was contemplating how my body feels. Remember what it felt like to just run, tumble, and not have a care in the world? Well, I'm thinking hard, but I can remember. I still wonder to this day how the neighbor girl could run with her horse on the gravel road with her bare feet~ ouch! My feet hurt just thinking about it! If the thought hasn't crossed your mind---Here's my 5 signs that indicate I am aging well:
1) The bathroom cabinet is stocked full of wrinkle reducing creams
2) The word gray hair is serious NOW- not just a few strays
3) Reading can be a struggle- Thank God for bifocals
4) The evening news- what's that? When is the last time you could stay awake to actually watch it?
5) And last but not least.....I realized this today. I got up- stretched my tired ,achy body- headed across the living room- it was clean.....no toys to stumble over. Seriously, it seems just like yesterday we had toys all over the place- Where did those years go? They have turned into expensive toys- cars, electronics, and the like!
My house is still full of laughter with our boys, but it is different as they age and we age! The road of life is just that.......a road! It's a journey and it is different for all of us~ Enjoy every day- Life is precious and it does feel good to have a Birthday now and then! After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?