- The Sensational Shamu Show~ An amazing killer whale!
- Journey to Atlantis~ A journey unlike no other
- A historical icon in the park~ Skytower
- The Wild Arctic~ A frozen wonderland where face-to-face encounters with walruses, beluga whales and more await you
- Special Events are held throughout the year, as well. Be sure to check out this listing, to see what special event is going on when you plan your visit.
So much to see, so much to do...and only so much time! It's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the layout of the park before you head through the gates. Make a swing through this interactive park map to help you and your family know the park layout and what's around each corner!
Plan NOW~ include Sea World, Orlando in your Spring Break Destination! Fun for kids of all ages~ and when I say kids...I'm also referring to Mom's, Dad's, Grandpa's, & Grandma's~There is something for everyone~ and a full day's of activities for the whole family! You set your pace once you enter the park....Slow & Easy OR Fast & Furious~ Sea World has it all! After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?
*My family and I will be receiving complimentary park tickets in March 2011. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed here are mine and nobody else's. The photo is courtesy of Sea World, Orlando.