- The stop lights are cycled in my local town- and I can sit at one with maybe 10 cars around me.
- The air is crisp and clean
- Neighbors know each other
- I can see for miles around me~ I look out my window and I can seriously see for miles on a clear, sunny day!
- The quiet of the outdoors
I do wonder how many boys have missed out on the opportunity of simply throwing rocks into water. Seems like a simple activity, but one that many kids in today's crazy world never experience. During the many years that I accompanied boys to Cub Scout/Boy Scout Camps I always thought it was so nice to see boys outside, enjoying the great outdoors. Many boys commented that they never knew that there were so many cool things to do outside. Iowa has a lot to offer~Winter may be long~ but those nice quiet evenings in the six months that are to come will be so appreciated! After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?