- Garrett went to Grandma's house without everything he needed
- Garrett tried to return home to get a few things
- Garrett found the house locked
- The spare keys were with both parents
- The other set of Grandparents had a key that no longer worked
- Wally & Skipper claimed ownership to to the puppy chow that I made for Monday's Mohawk Trapshooting Meet.
Now seriously, I am thankful that our house was locked. And you know what? I slaved over that puppy chow! I'm thinking these two clowns thought the puppy chow was theirs.
I'm thankful that they did not eat all of the puppy chow....I think it is fair to say that they "get it" when it comes to puppy chow. If it is called puppy chow and you are a dog, "Chow down!" After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?