- How I wish I could eat two heaping plates of spaghetti with sausage for supper and stay thin! Seriously, if I ate like this, I would be much larger than I already am!
- Sleep-What's up with that? This kid seriously runs on Duracell! This Mom needs her beauty sleep. The beauty of it at this period of his life, he does pop right out of bed, even for school. Clocky took care of that issue a couple years ago, remember that?
- He keeps our two dogs entertained- I love that! These two are so lost when he's at school!
- And I love the fact that he's not afraid to attack a critter....Yep, that would be my son, Wally, and Skipper! From the occasional skunk, woodchuck, to raccoons- we've got 'em all!
- He loves snow. Ever wonder why kids like snow and parents don't?
What's so amazing to me is the things that our kids do and love when they are little, they still do as teens! They grow up, but they still have those "cute" little imperfections that we, as parents unconditionally love!
You gotta love the fact that a 16 year old can even say "Please" and "Thank You" occasionally! So, for now, this Mom's wondering when Netflix will go to sleep for the night...Tomorrow is a school day- I'm not watching tv, he is! After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?