OK~ Did you know that 3.74 trillion number of pieces of chewing gum are made each year? All I can say is, "Wow!" Now that is an amazing statistic. It's no secret that I am not a big gum chewer. But, when I was given the opportunity to try Pur Gum, I said, "Sure!" I can honestly say I was glad I agreed to experience it. It was what I expected, but I can honestly say the flavor was very good!
Here's a few facts about PUR Gum.
- #1 selling aspartame-free gum in North America
- Safe for pregnant women and children of any age
- Naturally sweet and free of chemicals and artificial sweeteners, such as asparteme
- Uses Xylitol, which promotes oral health, preventing tooth decay and cavities
- Certifies all of it's ingredients to give comfort for those with specialty diets including vegans, gluten-free, non-gmo, nut-free, celiac and diabetic friendly and dairy free
The flavor lasted about as long as I expected, as with any chewing gum. Wintergreen, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Pomegranate Mint all had excellent flavor. My favorite Pur Gum flavor is the Pomegranate Mint. It's sweet and has just the right amount of flavor.
To stay up to date on what's happening with PUR Gum, connect on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay in the know.
So, the next time you are needing to fulfill the urge to burn 11 calories per hour, reach for a piece of gluten-free PUR Gum. I think you will be pleasantly surprised, as I know I was. After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?