OK~ The NewYear brings an exciting time to set new goals and mobile devices are making this whole goal setting thing a lot simper than ever before. Mobile devices can help us stay on track when it comes to reaching goals. Whether it's finding ways to stay healthy, finding new recipes to cook or or taking more photos to stay connected with friends and family. U.S. Cellular is sharing ways to help people reach their resolutions and to be able to create Better Moments for themselves and others in the New Year.
Some apps that you may find useful throughout 2014 are My Fitness Pal, Mint, Lose It!, Khan Academy and Skype.
|The iPad Air available through US Cellular|
- My Fitness Pal helps you create a personalized workout program and delivers progress reports to you. Offering a database of 3,000,000 foods to help you monitor your daily caloric intake and daily diet makes this a healthy partner for the New Year.
- Mint helps you manage your finances. This user friendly app helps you keep track of your spending and helps you create budgets throughout 2014.
- Lose It! tracks your caloric intake and monitors your diet. It also integrates with Facebook and Twitter, so you can see how well your friends are doing, as well.
- Khan Academy features an extensive library covering mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, humanities, finance and history. This app will encourage you to keep learning throughout the New Year. Anytime is a great time to learn new things.
- Skype is a video communication app that allows you to stay in touch with family and friends. Skype provides the ability to have a face-to-face conversation with someone, even if they are hundreds of miles away!
I want to continue to learn something new each day in 2014, that's what makes each new day fun and adventurous. Have you set goals for 2014? If so, how do you plan on maintaining them? Your mobile device can help you keep your goals in check and keep you moving forward.
If you need a new device to keep you connected, check out the following from U.S. Cellular (I love my Samsung Galaxy S® 4).
The GS4, Tablets, and the iPad Air can help you reach your goals in the New Year. After All, It's All In a Mom's Day, Right?