Adlens Sundial Features:
- -6D to +3D diopters (If you are like me, this doesn't make sense. It means that you can turn the dial on the side of the sunglasses to your vision level).
- UVA & UVB protection
- Continuously adjustable both near and far
- Each lens can be adjusted separately
- Easily change out your glasses to match your outdoor needs and activities
- Can be adjusted to improve vision for 90% of eyeglass wearers and contact lens wearers who do not have astigmatism.
I can tell you that if my boys were younger and I was spending my summers at the local swimming pool like I did for years, a couple pairs of these would be in my beach bag. These were super lightweight and so comfortable. I loved the fact that they offered clear vision and if I felt the vision was a little off, all I had to do was turn the dial. I know these sound to good to be true, but they really are this easy to wear!
A little fun fact:
Two wave-shaped polycarbonate plates slide across one another to change the power of the lens. It's important to note, that this is not noticeable, unless you get eye to eye with the person wearing the Adlens Sundials.
Shipping is a flat rate fee and you can track your shipping throughout the United States.
I received this nice summer prize package with a pair of Adlen Sundials and I have one to give to one of you! Enter through the Rafflecopter form below and you will have a chance at owning a pair of these fun, lightweight, practical sunglasses!
a Rafflecopter giveaway